There are no officers in this Cause. I do not and have not ‘Appointed’ anyone to perform any special service, but I encourage everyone to engage in the service of the Kingdom. The foundation of this Cause is pure spiritual democracy and not a Theocracy. – Abdul Baha
She was a founder of Free Baha’is ideological group trying to disseminate the True Faith of Baha’u’llah as against the Baha’i Administration.
Some of the teachings of the Faith are:-
- The oneness of all the world’s great religions.
- The Oneness of God.
- The harmony of science and religion
- The oneness of humanity.
- Progressive Revelation
- God has progressively revealed His attributes through a series of Manifestations or Prophets including Adam, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad, Christ, Zoroaster, Moses, the Bab, and Baha’u’llah.
- Independent investigation of the truth.
- Strict adherence to the Covenant of Baha’u’llah and Abdul-Baha.
- Free Bahais love the entire world; to love humanity and try to serve it; to work for universal peace and universal brotherhood.
- We firmly and strongly believe that Abdul Baha, The Most Mighty Branch, did not appoint Shoghi Effendi as the Guardian and the Alleged Will of Abdul Baha is forged and a fake.
Keeping this in mind one should expect that the teachings of the Shoghi Effendi should be a mirror of Baha’u’llah and Abdul Baha’s teachings. Therefore we see that Shoghi Effendi’s life is contrary to the beliefs and teachings of the Baha’i Faith. There are numerous contradictions in the statements of Abdul Baha and Shoghi Effendi. Let us just take two examples.
1-The infallible Center of the Covenant (Abdul Baha) said that Confucius was a Manifestation (Promulgation of Universal Peace, p.346). Which is the position held today. Shoghi Effendi states, “Confucius was not a Prophet (Manifestation)” (Lights of Guidance, p.349).
2-In the words of the infallible Shoghi Effendi:“It is too late to save the world. The Message of Baha’u’llah has been in the world over one hundred years … but it has been rejected… The calamity will be sudden … The Russian submarines will paralyze Great Britain, the United States, Europe, the Atlantic, Pacific and Mediterranean seaboards … Bahais should not only leave their homes but go away as far as possible from the coasts … The coming calamity will be worse than war! Whole cities will evaporate! Especially in those cities where it is hardest to teach the Faith such as New York, Chicago, San Francisco … The calamity will happen before the Lesser Peace.” (Bahai Lore, p. 122 from Ruhaniyyih Ruth Moffet, ‘Visiting the Bahai World Center’ [May 17 – June 1 1954], pp.7-8.)
This “prophecy” bears all the marks of someone who is afflicted with an overabundance of morbid imaginings, possibly inspired by a fondness for reading “novels.”